This is the value of rebates for those in the Bulkley Valley Lakes District Airshed.
If you live on a reserve you could qualify for more money. If you live in the Town of Smithers, you could qualify for more money.
|Old Units||New Units||Rebate Value|
|Appliances||Going from this option: Do I Qualify for an AMS Rebate?||Moving to this option: Do I Quality for an AMS Rebate?||If you recycle a non current EPA appliance (a Y from column B) you get this much to move to the appliance listed:|
|solid fuel (pellet) boiler||Y||Y||$0 to move to this form of heat from something else but $750 to upgrade an existing boiler, $1500 to go to a heat exchanger instead, and $300 to go to solid fuel wood stove|
|solid fuel (wood) boiler||Y||Y||$0 to move to this form of heat from something else but $350 to upgrade an existing boiler, $1500 to go to a heat exchanger instead, $750 to move to pellet and $300 to go to solid fuel wood stove|
|solid fuel (pellet) stove||Y||Y||$750.00|
|solid fuel (wood) stove||Y||Y||$300.00|
|solid fuel fireplace insert||Y||Y||$300.00|
|solid fuel wood or pellet furnace||Y||Y||$300.00|
|free-standing “stove”, “homemade” or ‘barrel’||Y||N|
|open masonry fireplace||Y||N|
|piped-propane furnace, stove||Y||N|
|tube type heat exchanger with a face plate and door (usually installed in an open fireplace)||Y||N|
Some Conditions apply:
- Old appliances must be non current EPA certified.
- Old units must be recycled and/or decommissioned.
- Standards vary but new units must be certified EPA 2021, ask for details.
- Rebate values depend on appliance types and residential location.
- Refund program lasts while funding permits.
- Installations use WETT principles and follow Provincial or municipal regulations.
- The Wood Stove Exchange Rebate Form is complete and pics are provided.
- Only 1 rebate per household. Must be within the BVLD AMS service area.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org, cleanairplan.ca/blog, cleanairplan.ca
For a program near you:
Download the one page voucher to get your rebate!