We have cash rebates, volunteers, air sensors, other resources and know how. Our services are listed here.
We have cash rebates…
Money from $250 – $1500.00
- If you recycle a non current wood burning appliance and go to an appliance type on the list – as a replacement. CLICK https://cleanairplan.ca/blog/2021/08/25/wood-stove-exchange-program/
- If you are planning or in the middle of building a woodshed.
- If you are referred to us for the help with the cost of updating your home.
We can help with…
- measuring air quality
- sourcing air quality sensors
- purchasing air quality sensors
- understanding air quality levels
- understanding the effect of living with poor levels
- understanding micro emissions, sources and contributions to particulate
- choosing a new heating appliance recycling a unit and getting money back
- building a woodshed
- providing tips on wood seasoning and storage
- Plus we can arrange you get professional advice on:
- assessing your building envelope for air circulation
- choosing efficient heating options
- navigating the sourcing and cost
- installation, repair maintenance
- building a cheap home air filter
- teaching/guiding G6-8 chemistry units on particulate and the basic building blocks, atoms and moelcules
- teaching/guiding G6 + science investigation or inquiries in ecology, climate change, field obvserations, PROJECT WET and more
- air quality management including smoke management
We have air quality sensors and networks…
- Let us help you understand what the sensors say.
- We can set you up with a sensor.
- Arranging this can be free, partially funded or by donation.
We have on line and other resources…
- a document library
- pollution maps
- hard copies of various info reports and assessments and estimations
- a micro emission inventory MEI plus a plain language version (just ask)
- FREE, or for a small fee
- firewood moisture meters
- stove top thermometers
- box fans
- MERVE 11 filters that fit the box fans