Completing the Paperwork
Don’t let the rebate forms scare you off from making an application for the money. Please call or contact me and I will walk you through it. Here is the link rebate voucher.
Here are a few things to consider:
- if you have a dealer’s invoice you do not need their signature on the form, just fill in the dates and name
- if you’ve already had the WETT installer take a look then just tell me his name and number and I can contact them to verify the installation meets code or uses the best practice.
- not all installations require a WETT installer, some of you will do it yourself or have the help of a knowledgable friend, if this is the case put that name here
- when you recycle your unit you do not have to have the voucher complete
- the recycler fills out only the bottom section of the form and does not qualify or approve the application for funding
- the Town of Smithers requires a building permit for wood stove exchanges or upgrades but they waive the fee, having a permit is not required for the rebate but strongly encouraged
- the Town of Smithers works yard does us a great service by receiving wood burning appliances for recycling from any person in the valley, during regular business hours
- contact us to clarify anything further